Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter Review

Have been hearing A LOT OF good things about Revlon Lip Butter and wanted to give it a try for so long, I still hesitated because I felt too guilty buying one more lipstick while there is a pile of them at my home! 


But SALE is the most magical and amazing thing ever because it always diminishes my guiltiness for buying discounted products!! And makes me feel guilty if I don't buy them on sale!!!


Who's on the same boat with me?




Guess which color I picked!
(Hard decision I know!) 
                    
         
(Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter Swatches)

Yup, it happens every time I shop in beauty stores. Anyone too?



Answer:

Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter - Pink Truffle!!!



I think Pink Truffle is perfect for everyday look because it is just so WEARABLE!!! This color is amazing on whatever skin tone and on both natural looks or night-time makeup! Plus, personally its color looks quite similar to the shade of Guerlain Rouge Automatique - 101 (one of my favorite lipsticks!!)


What can be more delightful than discovering a substitute for your high-end cosmetic favorites!!? (Happy dancing)
<3



Is it long lasting? Will it comes off? 

To be honest, it doesn't stick on your lips like lip stain does. But, the color stays on your lips pretty well unless you eat giant hotdog! (Come on!I'm sure even most high-end lipsticks still come off! Then I feel better with the way-cheaper-price! )


Is it moisturizing? 

Yes! Indeed you know it from its name! It's really butter-like! It just glides on your lips like without any resistance! I just fall in love with the feeling of it gliding on my lips and keep applying it! It diminishes my cracked lips and gives you a sheer shinning effect that I really love! (*not that kind of visible glittery shining)



Time for demonstration!

Apply my recent favorite EOS Evolution Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm as base first.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA DA!

(Sure I wil be wearing this color a lot with different make-up looks!
Feel free to follow me @Instagram / @Twitter / @Facebook!)


Conclusion

Affordable price plus 30% off discount = AMAZING DEAL!


Drugstore products can be compared to high-end goodies,SCORE!

It's creamy and moisturizing. The color is flattering and not-too-shinny-not-too-matt, which is perfect for picky me.

The only bad side is it is not super long-lasting, but I'm ok with it. You can't expect something to be perfect when you just get to pay few bucks.

Want to collect all colors! Lollipop, Macaroon, Cotton Candy also seem so beautiful and yummy!


Thanks for reading.

Have a blast this weekend!

It is Avari and we'll see soon.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up