What I Got for Christmas & Holiday Haul!


What I Got for Christmas & Holiday Haul!

 Got something really exciting / interesting / adorable in this holiday!!

 Hope it's not too late to share with y'all! 

I'm sure you can get some great gift ideas for picking presents for your girl friends next year!! ;P

Some were given by my friends, some are presents from parties 

(the " Traditional Present-Exchanging Game"),

 and some are gifts from Revlon ( because I won a contest about Makeup video in Youtube.)

and of course some were purchased by myself.




Hope y'all like it! Have you got anything special ?

Would be great fun to hear from you all!! :D

Thanks for reading and watching!

Talk soon. <3xx

P.S.

The Revlon Makeup Video:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up