ASOS HAUL ( Winter Holiday Shopping )

ASOS HAUL 
 Winter Holiday Shopping 


Have been nonstop doing winter / holiday shopping recently.
And here is another haul from ASOS.com again!!
I personally love buying accessories and beauty products from ASOS.com most 
because I don't need to worry about the uncertain size.

What're your favorite shopping categories in ASOS?


ASOS ARCHIE Heeled Ankle Boots 
Brown / UK 3










Here is my outfit pairing with this pair of ankle boots.


.
.
.
.
.


ASOS Metal Keeper Super Skinny Waist Belt - 
Burgundy / M


.
.
.
.

Rimmel London Kate Lipstick 
 003 


It becomes one of my favorite drugstore lipsticks!!
Watch my review and swatch here!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.


ASOS Peace Seedbead Stretch Bracelet








.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ASOS Wild Seedbead Stretch Bracelet





.
.
.
.
.



Warehouse Padlock Shopper





 


.
.
.
.
.


ASOS Laptop Case With Metal Bar



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up