Make-Up Or Bread?


If I only get 30 minutes (or maybe less, which is more likely) in the morning, I'd definitely spend the entire 30 minutes on make up and dressing up. Breakfast? Out of the question! I might physically feel a bit bad for not having breakfast but I'd certainly feel disaster both psychologically and physically if I look terrible! ( Maybe a little bit exaggerated.)

Being a beauty and fashion addict, start blogging should be a lot of fun! (I guess it'd be as fun as running a beauty X fashion channel in youtube?) That's why I'm here and you're reading my words!



I'd do my best to keep this blog updated. Any questions are welcome! Leave comments here or find me in Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram!




P.S. I am not encouraging people not to have breakfast and you all should know breakfast is a good stuff. Just I am not a breakfast person. ^^


This is Avari. Thanks for reading and see you next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up