How to look cool and feel cool?



How to look cool and feel cool?


Summer can sometimes be a torture to girls with insanely long hair like me! (Gosh! sometimes my hair is like a neck warmer! ) If you get bored with simple pony tails or up-dos like me, you can give this hairstyle a try! It is super simple and meanwhile keeps your neck cool and unwrapped! It is inspired by milkmaid braids but I did it in a looser way. I think it is very cute and sweet and you can also rock a flower headband with this look!






Quick Easy Hair tutorial: Milkmaid Braids Inspired Hairstyle



Look forward to see a picture of you if you try this look!

If you'd like to see more hair tutorial, please like, share the video and subscribe! :)


Check out here for more easy go-to school/work/dating hair tutorials!

Messy Beachy Waves / Voluminous Hair Tutorial by Flat Iron 


Everyday school look - Fishtail Braid Tutorial




Thanks for reading and I hope you all have an amazing summer! 

It is Avari and we'll see soon!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up