All About Mood | Why we can't live without music



Music is one of the most magical things ever.

It can make us recall whatever memories we don't wanna recall.

Or the most beautiful moments in our life.

It brings along sweetness or sour.

It makes us relaxed, or hyped.

It makes us feel we are not alone,

we are understood.

It leads us to think, 

think of whatever we forget to think, 

we dare not to think, 

we don't wanna think.

Sometimes it brings me to another world.

It remains me I'm breathing.

It makes me love my life again.

It reminds me to enjoy the moment.

It gives me courage to do whatever I would have no guts to do.

It let me express myself.

It makes me remember to think of what I deepdown have been longing for,

not what I need, what I have to fight for.

It brings my soul back and makes myself complete.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up